We are looking to hire a Director of American nationality for a new digitization project. The candidate will represent the company with its clients in the private and public sectors and lead a sales and marketing team.
The director will introduce and present the product to our clients and negotiate the sales terms and conditions up to the closing stage of contract signing. He needs to understand the full aspects of the product—commercial and technical elements—and analyze data to make informed recommendations and suggestions to the clients.
- Heavy experience in information technology, more specifically in designing and developing innovative and transformative digital products.
- In-depth knowledge of business strategy—product, positioning, pricing, distribution, promotion, market, and risk
- Extraordinary communication skills and ability to facilitate and lead conversations with senior stakeholders
- Professional experience selling to or otherwise interacting with some or all of the following categories of stakeholders: embassies, government agencies, VIPs, and senior government officials
- Strong presentation skills are required, as well as the ability to conceptualize, prepare, author, and deliver key presentations to clients and large groups of people, as well as manage question-and-answer sessions
- A background in IT, technology, or telecommunications is required, with a focus on security projects, intelligence, tracking, and so on.
- An extensive sales experience and a successful track record in selling digital technology products
- An American national with prior experience in the region and GCC countries, with UAE experience preferred