This position is in charge of planning, coordinating, and managing field activities, which includes budgeting and project implementation. It is responsible for identifying, evaluating, and recommending service opportunities to vendor management in order to achieve optimal service levels in terms of quality, cost, and customer satisfaction. Contractor behavior is influenced through contractor review sessions. It examines regional service provider performance trends and creates action plans to improve performance levels related to procedure compliance, response and completion times. It develops strategies to maximize production while minimizing disruptions and downtime by converting performance and repair trends into meaningful business requirements for the field and service provider communities.
- Provide oversight and support for 20 store locations
- Enforce initiatives related to regulatory guidelines and client requirements
- Lead role in the stewardship of client health and safety programs and initiatives
- Maintain and modify quality management systems and procedures and leads the continuous quality improvement efforts
- Assume responsibility for the daily operations of assigned accounts, including relationship management of client field personnel
- Define key business processes and their requirements, offers field support, and interacts with internal and external customers
- Travel requirements are dictated by the necessities of the job – as needed, represent the company and the client at trade conventions
- Must be able to manage client(s) facility maintenance effectively, as well as clearly articulate business drivers and FM Facility Maintenance Processes
- Ensure service providers maintain high standards of safety and operational integrity, examine the service provider coverage model, and ensure optimization of the program
- Manage customer satisfaction and positive client relationships
- Provide oversight of the facility’s operational review process, identify customer locations with high maintenance activities, and produce recommendations that result in reduced downtime and maintenance costs
- Keep the Division Facilities Manager up to date on major issues
- Oversee the asset management program (e.g., building, equipment)
- Work with operations and various client departments on remodels, capital replacements, and program rollouts requiring equipment and/or contractor services
- Operations staff management
- Store managers
- Conduct meetings and make presentations on facilities-related issues and topics as appropriate
- Maintain a high level of technical expertise in the fields of construction, refrigeration, fast food equipment, electronics, utility management, etc.
- As needed, work with the FM Accounts Payable department to review and resolve invoicing and accounting issues, such as disputed charges or costs charged to the wrong account, by working directly with Jollibee’s accounting department
- Oversee the repeat/multiple service calls that have been submitted for a specific site
Perform other job or expertise-related tasks in order to develop oneself and/or share one’s expertise, resulting in operational efficiency support.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following related courses: Business Administration or a related field
- It is preferable to have at least 5 years of experience managing field operations.
- Skills and essential traits:
- Proven experience as a quality manager
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a result-driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage
- The work environment characteristics described here are typical of those encountered by employees.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job while performing the essential functions.
- The work is primarily performed in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Ambient room temperatures, lighting, and traditional office equipment are, for the most part, as found in a typical office environment.
- Managerial position, with Group Heads reporting into it.
- Position provides critical financial inputs to decision-making.
Scope of Impact
Country Head, Franchise/Joint Venture Partners, Store Management Team, and Main Office Team