We‘re looking for a motivated, ambitious, and proactive Key Account Manager with a flair for building long-lasting relationships with our strategic partners and driving their sales in multiple key accounts in the GCC. He/she must be a strategic and critical thinker with a proven track record of success in expanding company objectives and exceeding business goals.
The main duties and tasks of this position are:
- Work closely with Seed strategic partners, specialised in emerging technology services, to drive sales and relationships with multiple key accounts in the UAE and GCC.
- Successfully qualify sales opportunities to maximise sales targets.
- Building a network of government officials and VIPs in the private and public sectors
- Creating market penetration and sales plans and strategies to support our partners in achieving their short-term and long-term targets.
- Managing clients’ portfolios in terms of setting expectations, workshops, training, consulting, managing and arranging meetings, and following up with addressing partners’ requirements and challenges.
- Assessing clients’ and partners’ readiness for the market in terms of product or service readiness, staff on the ground
- Increasing key clients’ base by handling C-suite executives.
- Reviewing contracts and memorandums of understanding and ensuring that both the company and the clients adhere to contract terms
- Gaining appropriate in-depth knowledge of the clients’ services and business requirements
- Support partners up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Finding and developing new markets and improving the conversion of sales leads.
- Attending conferences, meetings, workshops, trade shows, and industry events to stay current on industry changes
- Promote the company’s image to prospective and existing clients
- Ensuring client satisfaction with the level of service rendered
- A holder of a university degree with 4-5 years of experience in business development or key account management
- UAE experience is a must
- An excellent command of English and Arabic will be an added advantage
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, diligent, organised self-starter with an orientation towards a high level of customer service
- Ability to lead and represent the organisation at a senior level with a wide range of stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisational and leadership skills
- Passion for sales, with a proven track record and a strong customer focus
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong track record of developing new business and achieving or exceeding sales targets
- High-level communication, organisational, and time management skills
- Hands-on approach to problem solving and identifying issues
- Experience in budgeting and account forecasting will be an advantage
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Experience in tendering management will be preferred