The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. The candidate should have strong communication skills, be able to think strategically when making plans, and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnerships or new business opportunities.
- Develop new relationships in the market in an effort to grow the business and help the company expand and maintain existing ones.
- Present the full range of Seed services to partners and other influencing parties using appropriate methods with clear communication of the company’s value propositions.
- Understand partners’ needs to provide the best value and service.
- Identify market opportunities through meetings, networking, and other channels.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2–3 years of prior business development experience
- Experience in one or more of the following industries or sectors is mandatory:
- Logistics, Supply Chain, and Transportation
- Energy and Natural Resources (ENR)
- Technology, Media, and Telecommunication (TMT)
- Channel Management
- Strategic and conceptual selling
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented